2012年4月20日金曜日

View of Sakura

It was clear in the sky, blue sky which is one of my most favorite color of nature. It looks very match to Sakura pink color. It's special collaboration in this season.
I could not but ate lunch outdoor, on a picnic under the cherry blossoms at the riverside park.
Being a little windy, found the shelter bank to avoid the wind and sat down to the bank.
Bathing in the Sun and breathing fresh air made me want the scene forever.
The view is one of my memorable fine art in my eyes.




2 件のコメント:

  1. This is Johganji park,isn't it? Did you enjoy the view of Sakura with your daughter? Though I didn't go there for a while, I could enjoy Hanami in my home. Thank you so much!

    返信削除
  2. You are right! It's the Joganji river park where we can have recreation and family excursion

    返信削除

Please send a comment