2012年4月2日月曜日

Earthquake and Headache

According to a new intensity distribution map released by the science ministry, Tsunami disaster caused by Earthquake will be more damaged than previous one.
It is very scary and serious report.
We can't avoid natural disaster so government should quickly guide to rescue people in danger.
By the way I had a dull headache like an earthquake and made a vomit like tsunami disaster this morning.
I felt natural disaster in my body by a slight cold.
I think it tells me simulation of a disaster.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Do you mean when someone feels these kind of pain is like a forcast for human can tells a natural diaster is coming? **

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It doesn't mean for telling the earthquake will come. But I felt pain like an earthquake in my head and vomit like tsunami in my body.
      Dont worry, Im not a predictor.

      削除

Please send a comment