2012年4月23日月曜日

Name of the flower

Did you know that Cherry blossoms are categorized in roses?
I don't know why they are the same category.
I'm sure they are both beautiful and attractive but cherry blossoms are once in a season which symbolizes subtle, while roses are gorgeous and strong smell and more to say having thorn. It absolutely seems different kind.
Anyway cherry blossoms front has been over here and it's going to the northern part of Japan.
Thanks to them I had a good time this year, too.

Falling cherry blossoms
Still being left in bloom
They are to be all gone
But both cherry blossoms

I want to know the name of this blossoms.
It looks like cherry blossoms but might not be....
It might be a kind of azalea.
Does anyone tell me the name?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Please send a comment