2012年4月8日日曜日

My boom

It gets sunshine after a long while.
So I've waited for making burdock tea in such a shinny fine day.
It's one of my boom for two years.
For the first, wash burdock, slice cut, dry under the sunshine, roast on the pan and boil in the water until making tea brown. It takes a day to finish it.
I can only do it during sunlight season.
I had to give up making burdock tea in winter because of short and weak daylight.
I find a new boom recently.
It doesn't matter of sunlight, free for season.
It's making pickles by molted rice with salt. I put some kinds of vegetables into the bed"the molted rice with salt" a night.
They make delicious pickles which I love! I really love to make every night and eat every day.
They are fresh vegetable such as radish, cucumber, carrot, burdock and season one...Japanese ginger, too.
They say you can make it by meat or fish in that bed.
But I'm in live only vegetable so far.
Does anyone try it?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Please send a comment