2012年6月19日火曜日

Get the Sun through your palms

I've heard that some raccoon dogs invaded the field and stole vegetables or a big snake appeared and found dead in front of the door in the morning these days. Though each of them live in the city, we were very surprised to hear the topics.
Recently we are far from nature and forget the wild life. We can say that we rather invaded wild life than being invaded. It is not surprising we could see any wild animals or insects around us unless we should use agrochemical or cultivate new land.
I sometimes come to think that we are not the owner of the land on the earth.
We better think our life are supported by the great life in the universe.
I feel happy if I realize my life will be contained in the universe.
This song also makes me great.
Hope you like the lyrics.

♪♪♪^^###
We are all alive
We sing songs as we're alive
We are all alive
That's why we feel sad
If you let your palms soak into the Sun
You'll see your blood redly streaming in your body


We learn that all living things, such as
Earth worms, mole crickets and even water striders, are the same as ours and friends on the earth.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I like this song, and this lyricist Takashi Yanase. The stories wtitten by him, Anpanman make me happy and peaceful.

    返信削除
  2. His lyrics are always positive and powerful enough to encourage people!
    Thanks to him we've been brought up.(*^^*)

    返信削除

Please send a comment