2012年6月4日月曜日

Problems in writing comments

To sincere readers

I'm sorry that I heard some people couldn't send comments back to my blog. Though they tried hard failing after failing to write comments all were rejected after all !
I really feel apologized to them who had made efforts but it was in vain.
I want to explore the cause of the failure in my blog.
I found some clues for the phenomena.
It says that is from the Internet engine such as Internet Explore, Safari, Chrome or Firefox etc.
According to it, comments to Blogger are unavailable with IE8,9 and Firefox and other IE 6,7, 10 and Chrome are available to write comments.
I'm not sure until I got test and result of it. I will try to make out with the problems. Please let me know if you have something good tips.
I hope you will help me, thank you.


KKJ
K K!
Who's there?
Pain
Pain, who ? (painful)
Not at all.(´・_・`)



2 件のコメント:

  1. I dont know which version Im using. Mary

    返信削除
  2. Thanks for the comment. I think you have IE 10, don't you?

    返信削除

Please send a comment