2012年6月8日金曜日

Good conversation

I listened to the car radio on my way to work.
In the program, the reporter introduced the interviewee ' the mother of Inujima in Okayama prefecture '.
Her name is Keiko Arimoto who made effort to renew the village. She is called ' 100W light in the rest room ' by her son. It means that he talks about her mother as much as 100W is bright enough in the rest room, as it were, she is so cheerful.
The reporter called her 'Inujimother ' instead of mother in Inujima.
I couldn't help laughing with the radio program and felt very happy from the morning.
Thanks for giving me happy smile and a good day.





KKJ
KK
Who's there?
Ant.
Ant, who? ( A fool?)
A fool on the hill. (#^.^#)

3 件のコメント:

  1. You can do it. But I can not do it.Because I can not make smile.

    返信削除
  2. You can only lift your cheeks up and show your teeth a little...it makes you looking smile.oh you can only say ' cheese ' and ' car '.

    返信削除
  3. I think so too. sorry.

    返信削除

Please send a comment