2012年6月27日水曜日

Ponyo and gyoza

I had a happy lunch time, Chinese noodle and gyoza with a fish called Ponyo which is a mascot at the Chinese restaurant.
Ponyo is named after the popular Japanese animation film character.
I don't know if he or she ...but people coming to the restaurant are always happy and feel healing with Ponyo because of its cute and lovely face and funny action like following people who like to watch Ponyo.
Ponyo seems to welcome customers and give lip service.
I enjoyed cold noodle and gyoza on a hot day.
Ponyo was swimming in the water as cool as usual.
I think it the most delicious gyoza in my taste.

4 件のコメント:

  1. It is very cute fish.It`s face heals me.
    Every summer I want to keep goldfishs, but I have a cat.
    Goldfishs swimming gives me the cool.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm glad you like Ponyo fish.
      I will let you know where it is if you want(^^;;

      削除
  2. The fish looks like Ponyo.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thanks....you also seem to like Ponyo!

      削除

Please send a comment