2012年6月1日金曜日

Jokes

I like jokes because they make me laugh and happy as long as being good.

Nowadays classical type of English jokes ' Knock Knock Joke ' is one of my favorite as well as Japanese jokes in Rakugo ' Dajare ' or such as ' Oyaji gyagu'

I've listened to the radio on Knock Knock Joke this morning.
It made me smile and want to learn more about jokes.
I'll introduce some of those jokes.

A: Knock knock.
B: Who's there?
A: Jelly.
B: Jelly, who?
A: Very( Jelly ) sorry. It's wrong!

It is the rhyme between Jelly and very.

Next
A: Knock knock
B: who's there?
A: Walter.
B: Walter, who?
A: What (Walter) a beautiful day!

It's the rhyme between Walter and what.

Japanese version

A: Knock knock.
B: Who's there?
A: Wada
B: Wada, who?
A: What (Wada) time is it?

Thanks to Ken Toyama, I've been inspired by your exciting lecture and talk. I'd like to keep on smiling in your program on the radio.


2 件のコメント:

  1. I listend to it,too. I like this program and his words' keep on smiling'. The hosts sounds like fun on this program. My goal is to enjoy this program with them.

    返信削除
  2. I'm sure you have a sense of humor.

    返信削除

Please send a comment