2012年7月14日土曜日

Baby comes out

I found a tiny cricket jumped away in front of me in my garden.
I quickly followed it and made a hurry shot but it was not clear because no time to take it again...I missed the second shot before it disappeared.
I think it's in the mid baby boom in the nature. They are preparing to give birth for the next short life.
Even one season life is full for them.
I remind myself ' Every moment is new for my life, too'.


It makes me notice that I've not heard from cicadas singing yet.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Really? I've heard cicadas singing since last Sunday. Now I can hear both cicadas singing and insects singing during I take a walk. Listening to them, I was remembering your blog of last year.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It seems strange Ive heard of insects singing beside the cicadas' ...
      Time flies summer and fall rush all at once this time!

      削除

Please send a comment