2012年7月4日水曜日

Sadako recently

Almost a month has passed since Sadako moved to the care apartment house. There are more than 20 private rooms, public living and dining room as well as bath rooms in the apartment house. The other two facilities such as day service floor and private rooms for the disabled people with wheel chairs, are connected by the corridor.
She lives independently in her room but getting support for 24 hours.
I often visited her for the past days if she might get used to the new environment.
She got sick and had bad disorder last two weeks. But she is getting better and better enough to go out for a drive with her mates in the apartment.
Yesterday I took her to her home doctor after a month and she really looked fine and happy in her daily life.
Then I talked to her,
' it's said good to laugh 10 times a day.'
She replied 'I do! I always laugh more than 10 times even I were staying alone in my room.'
I'm convinced that is what she is...so positive and flexible that she can survive and being lovely.
Though getting old and can't avoid going senile she lives herself independent and grateful.
It means a lot for me how to get old.




2 件のコメント:

  1. I want to live with smile anytime and be lovely old lady, when I get old.
    I want Sadako to live long.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thanks for your message.
      I'll give your heart to Sadako!

      削除

Please send a comment