2012年7月24日火曜日

Bitter gourd

A tiny bitter gourd is hanging high from the thin vine.
I saw many yellow flowers on the vine but they didn't grow to make fruits, the rate of maturity around one of tenth...
Nine of tenth died. I wonder flowers are not always to produce fruits without being helped by the nature, for example, insects, sunshine and shower of rain.
Actually this is the fourth gourds in my garden but I've not got any fruits yet.
I'm just waiting for their growth and expecting to cook gourn chample.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I was surprised to hear the rate of maturity. I thought that it's easy to grow the bitter gourds, because I can get a lot of them can't eat enough from my relatives every year.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Don't misunderstand that the poor rate of maturity is for my garden not for other good hands.
      I'm sure I'm only a immature hands for agricultural field.
      I hope I will learn step by step.

      削除

Please send a comment