2012年7月30日月曜日

Lack of rain fall

We haven't had rain fall these days though it had used to happen typical summer rain fall in the evening after the hot days.
Thanks to the shower of rain in the summer evening, we don't have to water the garden and don't have to worry about the plants in the garden.
I searched on the internet about the lack of rain fall, and it says serious drought in the world, in the U.S., Korea, and India.
It seems large drought in the world are worrisome though it is still minor news.
But the corn belts in the U.S. are badly attacked by the disaster.
It means our food dependent on their products would be crisis for the poor harvest.
I can give water to my garden. It seems that water is the best feast for them.
Drought

3 件のコメント:

  1. To Ann Doughnut

    I'm very sorry !
    I mistook to delete your comment by accident!
    It never comes back ... Would you mind sending it again?

    返信削除
  2. That's OK. I'm worrying about the lack of water after we haven't had rain fall for a long time. I wonder we need not worry about it,thanks to the snow on Mt. Tate.

    返信削除

Please send a comment