2012年7月7日土曜日

Skill to throw away

When you move to somewhere you have a chance to throw useless and unnecessary things.
We tend to save things by keep buying new things without throwing.
Actually a lot of package boxes in which digital gadgets and some equipment for the pcs and etc are full under my desk.
Recently there are decreasing of users' manual because of being up online.
I think it a good idea to reduce bunch of volumes of book.
We would better stop stocking than throwing. So I will try to be 'no possession' and 'no need for hunger or greed.'
And I will get an Eco and Smart life.





4 件のコメント:

  1. The electronic users' manual is useful at the point to reduce trash. But it is not convenient for me because I need to boot up a computer whenever I have something to research. I like to look over it freely when I have a time.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You know Ubiquitous net network helps us a lot.

      削除
  2. Thank you for the information. But actually I don't know what Ubiquitous net network is. I need to study about a computer.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It means whenever, whenever and however you can connect on the Internet in the cloud.

      削除

Please send a comment