2013年8月27日火曜日

Moon in the morning

I looked up at the blue sky around 8:00am in this morning to see the sunflower in my garden.
Almost of all the sunflowers are gone and dying but the biggest and earliest one which was given by Mariah is still alive and giving flower next to next.
It's really strong and long life even through the hottest summer days.
I'd love to share it with my oldest friend Sadako. I'm going to cut it and bring to her later.
It's a nice shot to appear in the blue sky with the moon in the morning.




6 件のコメント:

  1. It is certainly amazing sunflower it bloom big flower until today, isn't it?
    Sunflower that I got from Mariah and was brought up higher than the back of me was also delight us with blooms of 15 flowers , but it was withered now.

    By the way, it is superb photo of sunflower and the moon floating in the blue sky.
    But electric cable is an eyesore a little.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It was really like the end of summer and the beginning of autumn collaboration.

      削除
  2. Sensitivity is good when change to receive from nature.
    Somehow, i'll get the power.

    this year is very hot.
    plant of much seems to have overwhelmed the heat of this year but it is strong this sunfrower。 by joo.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm empowered by the strong and long life sunflowers.

      削除
  3. The sunflower of one piece of leaf.
    And the line of the electlic wire and the white moon.
    I seem to have some poetry. What a wonderful photograph!
    By the way, the rice field around my house are turning yellow.
    The harvest starts soon.
    So, I must maintain physical strength.
    Therefore I went for yoga in the afternoon.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. We are sharing the good season for harvest and exercise to charge the energy from the tiredness in summer.
      We are going back to school soon!

      削除

Please send a comment