2013年8月29日木曜日

Time to say good-bye

There are a lot of fun in a life but lots of sorrow as well.
I recently saw my dearest important person off.
I didn't want to say good-bye but it was impossible to avoid it.
I'm looking back to his great life and delighted death in my eyes.
I'm always sending him grateful appreciation and at most prayers.
There are great quotes to heal me.
Death may be the greatest of all human blessings. ~Socrates
Death is a delightful hiding place for weary men. ~Herodotus
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. ~Norman Cousins





2 件のコメント:

  1. Bereavement with familiar person is really sad.
    Especially, if it was bereavement with dearest and important person, its sadness would be more deeper.
    I pray from the bottom of my heart that your dearest and important person's soul will be rest in peace.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thanks for the word.
      I believe in spirit lives in my heart forever.

      削除

Please send a comment