2014年11月9日日曜日

Access problem

It was yesterday morning just after uploaded my article, the blogger spot.jp was disconnected for a day!
I tried to seek the problem and searched for the solution but it didn't recover.
I sent mails to the blogger support community earlier and someone sent back it was a contemporary problem and it would be solved soon.
He seemed very optimistic and he could see my webpage clearly ...my be in the US by blogspot.com.
It seems a problem in Japan Google server because they say you could see it by changing the DNS from jp to com or crt.
I'm not sure about DNS on the detail about Internet.
Anyway finally it comes back!
Thank you for your attention!
I will upload my blog even the server crush so please book the following address in case of the Google problem. Thank you.
Blogger trouble

P.S.
This is a big present for you.
As I said about yesterday's blog "a long lost song with Queen and Michael ".
I got find it!
Please listen to it.
There are great soulful heart meeting. I can't be without tears!
There must be more to life than this





8 件のコメント:

  1. I'm glad to connect your blog again.
    I thought my internet access had problem.
    I'm always terrified at the problem about PC.
    Because I don't know about PC and how to recover it.
    I don't have friends who are familiar with PC.
    Please help me Jen when I had trouble in PC problems

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm also not knowing well but I can ask anyone on the web and find some geeks on the web.
      It's so nice to be helped and want to give back to help people in trouble.

      削除
  2. Was it so!   Not at all

    Yesterday,It was happy time when I did the small reception of the younger brother and his wife
    Who went back to their own contry from Chicago with younger sister and her husband

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I was all day busy and worried because of the Internet disconnection problem. You were very lucky not to have that problem.

      削除
  3. I know Michael Jackson well, but don't know Queen's Freddie Mercury and Michelle Jackson.
    Also, I am sorry, but I have no comment for this content because I am not interested in this kind of music.

    By the way, I was able to open this blog and see the contents of blog in the morning of yesterday, but it was not able to open a blog when I try to post a comment in the evening.
    Because I thought this cause is my personal computer, I had various attempts but could not be resolved.
    So, I could not post comment yesterday.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm very sorry for that we couldn't connect to the server though it was not your fault nor my fault.
      It could and might happen in future, too so I should prepare for the substitute server as hatena...please remind it!
      By the way I mistook the spelling of Michael Jackson previous note, both the same name as you know well and big name as Freddie Mercury.
      But they are both gone and can't see any more....but only in their songs!!!

      削除
  4. I had a cold. I slept all day long today and yesterday.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Sorry to hear that.
      Please take care of yourself.

      削除

Please send a comment