2014年11月19日水曜日

The mysterious birth of life


My grandson born last Friday has left the hospital with her mother for two days.
He is growing up day by day working with sucking mother milk, sleeping and crying.
My daughter who is a new mother is busy and tired all day and all nigh without a help.
Fortunately her husband can take work off for the child care leave for two weeks.
So she can take a rest sometime and happy with her husband's hands.
I'm also relieved to hear that she has a lot of friends to care and help her though I can't go to help her immediately.
I really adore how independent of her without her own family.
I was not that like her when I had a baby. Is it her gene from somewhere or from the environment?
It's interesting topics where the human being comes from.
How the baby will be brought up in the future? Is there a blueprint in his gene brought up in the past?

What is gene and genome?


8 件のコメント:

  1. Today was the "報恩講".
    it's once a year, but I was tense.
    By the way,
    In the case of teacher unlike me, your daughter was delivery, and because they live inforeign country,
    you will even anxious more.
    Wonder, children are growing up in what human.
    I want to send a peaceful world, as their mind and body can grow wholesome.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for the word.
      We are alive and let us live all together.

      削除
  2. I am glad to hear that your grandson and daughter left the hospital safely.
    But, she will have very hard works at raising children from now with her husband.
    I understand that you want to go to Perth immediately in order to meet with grandchild and help the new mother.
    By the way, although third grandchild was born in January this year in my home, the burden of mother is reducing with some extent because my wife and I are living together and help her.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's so amazing that three generations live together and get along with each other, sound like not easy but full of affection if it goes successful.
      Your case seems in very good relationship.

      削除
  3. Your daugther is a beginnning mather, but she works hard to do mother's job.
    She has a good husband and friends,doesn't she?
    I admire her.When I delivered a first child,I was anxious about careing a baby by myself.
    She cares a baby with a help of a husband and friends in Australisa.
    I'm cheering her from Toyama too.
    She is a good daughter and Jen who brought up her is a good mother.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thanks a lot for your great compliment. I'm really proud of my daughter.

      削除
  4. When are you go perth?
    may be you will want to seeearly!
    The child care is great,but is time when it is the happiestwhen Ilook back.


    To day,the 43rd wedding anniversary,it is good and came to here

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Congratulations for your 43d wedding anniversary!
      You are happy being with your honey.

      削除

Please send a comment