2014年11月8日土曜日

A long lost song

I was really fascinated with the song which was on the radio in the car.
It was new but familiar and nostalgic. Then the personality announced about the song. It was a long lost unfinished song with Queen's Freddie Mercury and Michelle Jackson when they were in 1980's.
But they were both big stars in British worldwide and the other American world top star.
They've never done to finish the collaboration work yet.
The long lost masterpiece is finally to release soon, 12 in November.
I'd like to inform Alice who has been crazy about Freddie and fell in love with his songs.
I had also in love with his ...actually his great talent and charm will never die after his death.
It's a good chance to get a gift from the heaven in the end of the year....don't you think, Alice?
Sorry to talk about too private thing.
I'm sorry I can't let you listen to it yet.

Queen and Michelle long lost duo

4 件のコメント:

  1. I knew name of the Queen, but their songs doesn't heard.
    Now, I've heard song of Freddie Mercury at You tube, but I was focused on the guitar solo.
    Although I felt that their sound is close to the Beatles, and I'm sorry if wrong!
    By the way,
    Yesterday, on the way to home, I went to "Nacchan" of the "JA Imizu",
    and bought a blackberry jam of Mr. Healey.
    Blackberry doean't have that ate, but this jam was felt a bit too sweet to me.
    I want to go his farm at once!
    Well, I will go to Hyogo to meet a granddaughter tomorrow!!
    So, I can't send a comment.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for the earlier comment!
      Actually it was a long time trouble to fail to the access.
      I was very worried yesterday.
      Finally it comes back !

      削除
    2. I have believed that the Queen was the band in France and the Rolling Stone was in US.
      I was suprised that they were the bands in England as the Beathles.
      The Rock band is popular In England
      I remembered the Rock band played in the opening ceremony in the England Olinpic.
      I listened well in the college because my friend loved it.
      I'm glad that your blog corrects my mistakes.

      削除
    3. Huh? I thought the Queen is a British band.
      How come you take it ?

      削除

Please send a comment