2015年6月22日月曜日

After the rain

I think it one of the beautiful things that is shining in the sun, blue in the sky and brightly greenery.
Today is such a lovely morning after the rain.
I'm filled with energy and feeling happy just for it.
Life is beautiful even having full of pain and bitterness.
If all the goodness and badness were gone with the rain I could remember the good memory in my mind as long as I stayed in healthy.
I also believe health in my heart covers my body so I'd like to give my mind the rain and the sun power.
It means I need to take all the troubles and fortunes easy and enjoy the journey called "a life."
Rain drops falling on my head





6 件のコメント:

  1. Unfortunately, I don't know that what mean words of " raindrops keep falling on my head".
    Until now, I was singing without thinking the contents.
    Even so, I think the power of nature is amazing. When the sun is put in appearnce, I feel all the things shining.
    Lander Philae also would be an example of one of them that approaching the sun and woke up.
    Tweets of Philae and the spacecraft Rosetta is fun.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It means " It won't be long until happiness steps up to greet me."
      That really sounds like there'll be happy after the rain.

      削除
  2. The fine weather after the rain is really good feeling and green of trees are very beautiful, aren't it?

    By the way, it will come soon July of my born month and the summer I like most.
    In this summer, I will enjoy with various events very much.
    It's visiting Yosemite National Park in the United States and Oze of daylight lily at walking club, Tateyama mountaineering with my grandchild and going grandchild's baseball tournament at Chiba Marine Stadium, Tateyama Maranick support volunteer etc.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oh...you'll have incredible gorgeous and plenty of plans in this summer!

      削除
  3. The blue sky and brightly greenery after the rain is beautiful scenery.
    I feel refreshed.
    I don't understand meaning of the song "Rain drops falling on my head" yet.
    The words in the song, "It won't be long till happiness step up to greet me" and "Because I'm free.Nothin's worry'n me".
    It's impress me with cheering word.(I may mistake the mean of the words.)
    Going my way?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. You can feel it as you do! As long as you feel free, nothing bothers you even rain drops on your head. Rain fall would be sweet pleasure for you as well as every creatures on the earth.

      削除

Please send a comment