2015年6月25日木曜日

Treating foods with hot water

There are different ways to cook food, especially vegetables.
When I boils vegetables such potatoes, pumpkins, radishes as root vegetables it takes for more than several minutes but when you cook leaf vegetables or tomatoes which to peal, you can't boil it into the hot water but treat with boil water. It means that there are different ways between boil and scald(treat with hot water).
If you mistook with boiling and scalding it will make it a bad cook.
Be careful!
Boiling and treating with hot water




4 件のコメント:

  1. Because I have never cooked until now, I do not know it at all about "Treating foods with hot water".
    But, I think that my wife have a lot of the knowledge about the cooking because she is very good at cooking.

    By the way, the tomato changed color to red at first this year today in the field which I borrowed at the parents' house of the wife and I was able to harvest it.
    Many fresh, delicious tomatoes will decorate on a dining table of my home from now on.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. That's nice of you to eat fresh tomatoes by your own produced!
      You and your family members are so happy to have such blessings from the sun!

      削除
  2. Today, we went to " Sanhiruzu Noto" in the day trip of the senior club.
    Result was late than the scheduled time. So, Now I came back.
    I was tired of not doing anything.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thanks for the reply for the today's blog even though you are tired.
      Anyway it's good for you having had a good day trip!
      Have a good rest!

      削除

Please send a comment