2015年6月17日水曜日

Medicine or Poison?

I'm still wondering what it is growing in my garden.
I've found other useful sites which indicates what it is. It says if it might be a medicine plant "Shaku" , otherwise a poison plant " Poison carrot".
They are seen almost as the same and makes people mischievous. If they eat the poison one they might be killed.
It seems so awful if it was the poison plant "Poison carrot".
I'm not going to eat the plant whether it might be medicine or not!
I'm just waiting when it will be solved.
Wild plants
Poison plants


4 件のコメント:

  1. I think It's better to not try something that can't be discriminated.
    By the way,
    Today, I went " Mizuhashi burari sansaku " with friends.
    But, Unfortunately, one of purposes " Gokuraku no yu " was regular horiday.
    So, we had look around the stone monument and temples.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oh...that's a pity you didn't get to the heaven bath? LOL...Instead you could see around the sacred places.

      削除
  2. I think the plant which grow at your garden is "Shaku".
    By checked these article of a blog and net, I understood that there are many poison plants at the place where we're close.
    Especially,I was surprised that there is poison in the "nerium", "lily of the valley", "saffron", "cluster amaryllis" of my garden.
    Though it is often said that "there are a poison at beautiful flowers", it is a true, isn't it?

    By the way, there was a grand golf tournament of the old man club of the school district today. I was good fight with men's third place.


    返信削除

Please send a comment