2015年6月16日火曜日

One day in a share house

It's so interesting that a man lives to learn English in a share house. He seems to enjoy his life with many people sharing the spare time and having English lessons twice a week.
It's a kind of challenging in a life. It sounds so exciting and various life style much welcomed as long as you are a challenger and still young in the heart.
It's said suffering in the youth can be worth while buying. You never count but trust on it.
One day in a share house



4 件のコメント:

  1. And my English ability don't progress because there is no need to use English in everyday life, I'm accept
    with a reason advantageous to me.
    But It's thought that want to also experience life of English only, If I can do.
    In Toyama, If there is such a share house, I think good.
    By the way,
    Do Toyama is into rainy season? Now, becaouse the thunder is rumbling, will come raining.

    返信削除
  2. I am sorry but the "One day in a share house" attached to today's blog was clicked, but a relevant article isn't found.

    By the way, heavy rain warning has gone out in Toyama.
    It seem to enter the rainy season after this, don't it?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Really it shouldn't happen ...I'm so sorry.
      You can check it later.

      削除

Please send a comment