2015年8月15日土曜日

Positive and negative

It's clear that optimistic life is based on positive thinking and pessimistic life is based on negative thinking.
The experiment says that even pessimistic life is not destined but it can be turned to change to optimistic one by the train.
You can also change your life by having positive ways in your life.
As Michele J Fox has overcome Parkinson disease because of his positive thinking and making his life optimist.
We can learn it and make our life happier.
Positive and negative



4 件のコメント:

  1. Companion says to me that " you are positive and always energetic".
    But companion who know me of the old days, says, " you are become positive than before".
    I'm nagative personality. I think that the positive personality was entered for the age.
    By the way,
    I have put a pretty seals on the shoji.
    When the granddaughter stood up, she could reach those seals and tore a shoji.
    She is a really cute monster!.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Babies never be negative as they are not afraid of anything.

      削除
  2. I also think that the character is changed by the environment and way of life of that person.
    But I think that the person has both positive and negative aspect.

    By the way, I was busy today, too.
    I went for the baseball cheering of the grandchild in the morning and joined in the regular meeting of walking club to night from the afternoon.
    This regular meeting was walking that saw a sunset from Uchinada Beach of Ishikawa.
    We were able to see a great sunset at about 7:00 p.m. because it was clear weather.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. So busy days you have even in Bon summer season!
      I've been so relaxed days without doing anything.

      削除

Please send a comment