2015年8月5日水曜日

The data talks

How do you think of this data?
It says that Japanese are developed country but poor in self controlled life.
I think Japanese society has been controlled by the spirit of mutual support, such as "okagesama de ikiru" or "otentou sama ga miteiru".
I respect they are great philosophy of Japan. We can't live without helping each other!
So Japanese life in spite of low rank of self control in the world it's full of value and sustainable.
Japanese rank of self controlled life



4 件のコメント:

  1. In countries where to said that developed countries, I think that established a convention and customs has been mixed.
    So we would feel that freedom is low for choose a life.
    But, maybe now in Japan, freedom is low for choose a life.
    By the way,
    This year, eggplant of my home was poor haevest.
    Cucumbers, tomatoes and green peppers are good harvest.
    So, I'm giving away to friends who don't grow vegetables.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm sure Japanese people feel happy even being low content of life because of secure and safe as long as now...we need to keep our peaceful mind.

      削除
  2. I think that these data itself is nonsense because these data are thing by the self-rating.
    From the result of these data, Japan assumes it strong society of the suppression, but I think that very appropriate freedom is given in Japan. I think that these data express the Japanese temperament that it should be rather proud of to the world including the solidity for the Japanese rules observance and life.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm glad you feel strongly proud of Japan. I understand what you mean.., thank you so much.

      削除

Please send a comment