2015年8月11日火曜日

The sound of the end of summer

It was yesterday morning when I heard the voice of the cicada"Taukutsukuboushi" in my garden for the second time.
The first one was still in the midsummer but not so heavy heat yet at the end of July.
This time was after the fall on the calendar. I'm sure they sense it rushing at the end of summer in their short life.
They will work hard during summer until their last minute of life.
I feel cool and sound in the morning and the evening the sound of fall.
The end of summer




4 件のコメント:

  1. Although it is not yet able to hear the voice of the cicada "Taukutsukuboushi" around my home, I feel nowadays that it become easier to spend every morning and evening.
    When the Bon Festival passes, it becomes noticeably cool in usual year, but will this year be a little earlier?

    By the way, unfortunately it was defeated by narrow margin, but I was not able to leave in front of TV by an outstanding fight of Takaoka Syogyo Senior High School today.
    We want to praise their good fight.
    They were very good job!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I agreed that you praised the Takasho 9 and all staff.
      I've never expected that great game of them.

      削除
  2. Yesterday morning, husband's older sister passed away.
    Since the son's ceremony clothes haven't in Toyama, it was purchased in a hurry.
    A few days, it will be the day very busy.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm sorry to hear that. You'll have to do a lot for these days.
      Please make your family stay mourn and peaceful during Bon period.

      削除

Please send a comment