2017年3月6日月曜日

Two months birthday

I spent the first day at my daughter's house with all her family . I brought a lot of stuff to make my grandson Jace joyful and pleased, which my daughter requested me. The Shinkansen train " Yellow Doctor " is the most of his favorite. He likes to run the trains on the railroad. He also likes playing toys such as plastic vegetables or drawing by color pencils. I wanted to show origami and made him "throwing star" but it's a bit hard and early for him.

The other grandkid, Emmie has been two months birthday yesterday. She seems to grow faster than the first baby. She can talk to me and smile so cute!

2 months birthday





8 件のコメント:

  1. Emmie is very very cute.You are happy. I envy you.I am looking forward to your blog every day.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you. I'm surprised at Emmie's fast reaction of talking her language for only 2 months.

      削除
  2. Jais and Emily are very cute, right?
    Her parents said. "It's natural!"
    That's right. I think so, too.
    By the way, my wife and I went to read aloud meeting of Ms. Suzuki yesterday.
    She was a great and wonderful lady.
    The meeting was started to enter at 1:30. After 5 minutes, all the seats were occupied. The chairs were arranged one after another.
    I was surprised the view.
    So I couldn't tell her about your comment.
    Sorry!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm sure you were very moved and inspired with her recitation. Hope you'll follow her yearly show in June.

      削除
  3. How cute and lovely is your granddaughter Emmie's smile and speaking of baby words?
    As like my granddaughter Misato, I am sure that she will become a beautiful lady. I am a foolish grandfather.(LOL)

    By the way, Australia is the time season from summer to autumn, isn't it? Today in Toyama, it was cloudy and a little rain, but the temperature is a little warm. Spring is likely to visit soon in Japan.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It's still like mid summer in Toyama here full of sky blue and sunshine outside is 33C. It's a long summer since last year.

      削除
  4. Probably you were tired with a long journey, wasn't it?
    Thank you for the cute Emmie's picture.
    It seems that Jacey's smile can be seen to me from your comment.
    I hope that you have lots of fun time in Australia.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Actually I went to bed early and woke up 5:00 am today. I had much fan and exited in here.

      削除

Please send a comment