2010年11月11日木曜日

Color of the day


It was chilly and wet yesterday but turned clear and brilliant today!
I liked to wander around the neighbor and found the beautiful color.
I took pictures in my iPhone and wanted to keep them the best memory of the day.

I talked to one of my friends what lovely color in this autumn and she replied to me that
I had told the same last year as well.
So to speak,as for me the most beautiful color every year!
It means 'No day but today'. I really love this word.

As long as I live,every moment I live is the best and want to make my day.
I really enjoy Now and never be worried about tomorrow.
As time goes by,the color will die and the fallen leaves will be swept away.
We need to be patiently waiting for breaking spring.
I will find something interesting and share with you.....thank you.









2 件のコメント:

  1. Thank you for sharing the autumn colors in Toyama with me.....I miss those colors which we don't have here....still feel a bit warm today, waiting for the cold wind from the north to give us a winter touch... ^^

    返信削除
  2. I feel like leaves are singing and swinging before coming winter.
    Hope you enjoy colorful party!

    返信削除

Please send a comment