2010年11月7日日曜日

Dog remains faithful to dead owner

It's a very sad and heart warming story.
A dog's owner was killed by a car accident five months ago and his dog has been waiting for his owner every moment along the street where he used to meet him.
The dog doesn't know that his owner was dead but he trusts his faith and never give up waiting for his owner coming back.
It reminds me of the Japanese ' Chuken Hatchi '. It was also remade to American movie.

Dog remains bfaithful to dead owner ......it shows us something missing in our mind.

http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2010/11/05/dnt.dog.defines.loyalty.wfaa?iref=allsearch

4 件のコメント:

  1. Heart breaking....to see Spot waiting...dogs are always so lovely, best friends to human. This remind me of my late dog, even after her surgery was just finished, she walked slowly to welcome me when I was back from work....*_*

    返信削除
  2. I'm sorry you remember suc a sad memory but it's your sweet and lovely remembrance with your company.
    Dogs are part of family as well as friends.

    返信削除
  3. I still miss her today....she was sick when I have to go for a trip and when I meet my brother at the airport when back, knowing that she's gone, I just sit on my suitcase and cry like crazy at the arrival hall....she was only 13...my good old friend, her name was Jade...*.*

    返信削除
  4. I think u r happy to live with ur loyal company,Jade in ur memory...
    She will never die there(^_-)

    返信削除

Please send a comment