2010年11月11日木曜日

Knitting addiction ....


It was cold rainy Wednesday. Chilly wind and rainy have been covered these days.

I was knitting shawl with my fingers as I was given some roles of wool thread by an acquaintance, which she had bought for knitting but will never use. She said it would be wasteful to throw away than letting it reused.

I like to make use of unused things and create something new.
I'd like to save resource, money and recreate precious in my life time.

By the way, my friend is now in Hokkaido,where is much colder than here and the temperature is around 5 degrees C. She is also knitting in such cold weather.
We enjoyed exchanging photo of recent products each other.
But we should be careful for stiff shoulder after the hard work.....so need to be slowly.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Oh my god, Junko...your kniting works are so beautiful ! I envy you can knit so fine and nice craft ^^ It seems your winter arrived, we are still under autumn sky and waiting for a cooler winter, so people can wear thicker coats ^^

    返信削除

Please send a comment