2010年11月14日日曜日

iPhone under the water....

I carelessly went out of the car door without noticing iPhone on my lap and it fell down and rolled into the water stream.It was almost taken to the stream and I put myself into the water and caught iPhone! Oh....I won't recall the bad moment. I regret my careless and stupid behavior. I hope I will learn from the failure ....never leave iPhone on my lap.

Anyway...I needed to solve the problem after that.
Firt, I turned off the iPhone and ran into the nearest shop to learn how to deal with the wet and soaked iPhone.
A few weeks ago, I read the twitter of Mr.son who is the Softbank president,had an accident that he carelessly put iPhone into the bath tub and under the hot water. He reported how to rescue iPhone working normally. It had been nothing to do with me until then.
But this time....it got to  really close to me.

Second, I asked the staff of the support shop to put the sim card away from the body and what to do next. I was just advised to tried to keep it dry for a day packed with desiccant in a ziploc and see for a couple of days.

Now I turned on and use the iPhone. It works for me so far....but not knowing what will be going on because once the iPhone had water inside, it will harm it in the future.....they say.
I was warned by the support staff and I understand its all my fault on that.

Promise myself  not to do that failure again !

2 件のコメント:

  1. Oh my God ! How could that happen to you....too careless, have to be more careful...........but what I'm thinking is thank god that nothing bad happened to you when you're chasing your iPhone....anyway, phone is just a phone, can be bought again but thank God you're not hurt or anything ! **

    返信削除
  2. Thanks for caring! I will try to be careful more than ever.
    Hope your all life will be safe. Take care ^^

    返信削除

Please send a comment