2010年11月15日月曜日

Myanmar's symbol of hope

This is one of the rare good news in the world that Aung San Suu Kyi released for more than twenty years under house arrested by the Myanmar's ruling military junta.


I wrote about her when I watched the film ' Burma VJ '


Burma VJ

I was worried about her, NLD members and also monks who devoted to recover democracy but they were compelled to break down by the junta.

Now Suu Kyi comes back to her people and starts to work for her people.
She lives in her mother land and never gave up helping people and her strong will never die.





Suu Kyi tells her supporters



2 件のコメント:

  1. Even she is free now but her path towards democracy is never easy...sigh *_*

    返信削除
  2. I really respect her. Her strong and beautiful mind inspires me a lot.

    返信削除

Please send a comment