2010年11月25日木曜日

Duck family

Walking along the river, I found a duck family going in line on the water.
They were very carefully changing their directions as if not to be taken their shots by me.
So it was very hard to catch them in my iPhone camera as they were moving and escaping from me. But I was trying to take their photos and finally got it!

I don't know if they were migrant birds or not.
Never know where they are from and they are going to.
No idea whether their ancestors lived around here.

I just felt lucky to have seen them and shared time for a moment with wild life.
I'm convinced we are saved and healed by nature and we should love natural lives.


3 件のコメント:

  1. they are so cute...a family of four. I can not see ducks in my neighborhood area, have to go to the countryside where is quite far. You are so lucky can get in touch with nature so easy....by the way, how's you iPhone? still working good?

    返信削除
  2. In Japan we can see wild ducks having babies and the family walking around in the pond even in Tokyo.

    返信削除
  3. our city is too small and too busy for wild life to exist, may be we can see some once in a while in large parks which are in city center but not often.

    返信削除

Please send a comment