2011年2月6日日曜日

Cool and fresh song

I've heard a song on the radio which is rhythmical, fresh cool and familiar.
The DJ introduced the singer and her profile.
She is a Swedish singer-songwriter but her father is Japanese. She looks like very Japanese but she can speak Japanese a little and used to sing in English.

I started to hum this song because it makes me very bright and smooth to drive a car.
I think it good for this season, spring has just coming and getting brighter and brighter in the evening.

 ♪  IT DOESN'T STOP JUST BECAUSE~ ♪   " It doesn't stop "







You know this is used into the commercial film^^
That's why it is familiar to me.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I also feel spring is coming day by day, but I'm afraid winter is back this weekend. By the wqy, this song's melody, tempo and her voice are very nice!

    返信削除
  2. I don't want cold winter comes back again.
    Hope the bright sunshine and comfortable breeze will visit us soon!
    You know, the warm heart is always with you...thank you.

    返信削除

Please send a comment