2011年2月27日日曜日

Earthquakes in the early morning

We were hit by earthquakes twice in the early morning.
The first one was at 02:19, originated from Hida area in Gifu prefecture Magnitude 4.9.
I felt shaking in the bed and woke up. I was just patiently covered with futon and waited for a while until the shaking's done. I didn't do anything but went to sleep without thinking too much.

After three hours later at 05:38, the second shake occurred from the same origin of M.5.4.
I really had a fear but didn't get up and thinking about what would happen next....What should I do for the next time and so on. I couldn't do without thinking of NZ's earthquakes. Many people got lost, injured and still missing.

I know there is no place to live safely without any disasters or accidents, so I should live now and live well to the end.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Wow 5 !! it's a big shake ! Did you make a earthquake safty bag with you at home? better prepare one, I saw they sold this in Japan. I experienced one M3 earthquake in HK ! I jumped up from the sofa cos I feel it but most people didn't feel it.

    返信削除
  2. Safety bag including bank card or insurance certification or so? Also some water ,food and handy light? What else do you prepare in the bag?

    返信削除

Please send a comment