2011年2月11日金曜日

To be or not to be ?

We have lived to die since we were born.
Someone says that he lives to live his life.
The other one says that she lives to know her end.
They say they just live and enjoy their life.

But I say that I live my life for the last moment to die.
We go on our life on foot, by car, on the local train, on the express or by the air.
People are getting to be in a hurry
But time is always the same as before and never dies.

Life time is different on each person.
I don't care about the length of life time.
I care much about quality of life.
How much precious time I have.

I'm impressed with the word by Nobunaga Oda,
who was attacked by his right-hand man unexpectedly.
He said on his last legs
"Don't let my dead body leave, even a hair nor a piece of bone."
(referred from the drama,' Gou ' episode 5 on NHK)

His body never be found finally.
Just before committing suicide,
He thought himself he was good age for leaving
He was 50 years old then.

His ambition to govern whole the country was failed.
He had been fighting and had made many people dead.
He might have done beyond the power throughout his life until killing himself.
He is said an uncompleted tragic hero and one of the important historical persons.
He also contributed a lot to civilize the old closed society into modernized .
That's why he is called a hero in history.











-- iPadから送信

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Please send a comment