2011年2月4日金曜日

Trials and errors

I've been trying to do with the app BlogPress on iPhone and found something. I couldn't connect to my web album Picasa, so I couldn't download my photos from my web album. What I could do is to use photos in the local folder in the iPhone.
I made my blog via uploading from iPhone. Then I clicked the photo in my blog and it got to be copied to my web album Picasa.
It means that BlogPress enables the photos on the web copy to the web album.
I misunderstood that the photos in my web album can be copied and downloaded to the new web page in my blog...but it was my fault. If so...It doesn't helpful so much but a little.
If I make blog via iPad, I can use only the photos in the local folder.
That's not what I wanted to do at all. I'm disappointed with the app but appreciate much to some people who helped me online.
My problem is solved now, thank you so much guys!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Please send a comment