2011年2月26日土曜日

Pansy

Cold wave comes back again.
We had a slight snow fall.
I found white patchwork in my garden in the early morning.
White islands were fading as the sun comes up.
Whether it is fine or chilly cold and snowy, there have been blooming in the flower pots, in which I planted some Pansy last fall.
It's incredible tough and strong even under the snow.
I think it a great survivor in winter but seems to be weak in summer.
If I want to see the flowers again, need to take care of them from the heat.
I really thanks them to give me happy feeling with long life.
So I will give a good rest and nutrition.






-- iPhoneから送信

2 件のコメント:

  1. They survive in the snowy winter ! How strong they are and so pretty too. Good for you !^^

    返信削除
  2. They have three color. Each color shows symbol. White is loyal, yellow is brave and violet is thoughtful. Which color do you like? I like yellow.

    返信削除

Please send a comment