2011年2月3日木曜日

I need help with BlogPress

I wanted to post my writings and photos from my iPad or iphone, that's why I bought BlogPress from AppStore .....but I can't connect to my web album 'Picasa' although I chose the album on my Picasa album.
I'm very frustrated!
I searched on the net and found some solutions but It doesn't work to me.

I need help to answer me how to solve the problem?

I can't change the storage service provider picasa album to my own.
Is it possible If I remove the app from iPad and iPhone and reinstall and set again? I was very confused with the instructions to choose the album when I set the web album.

Please help meヽ(;▽;)ノ





4 件のコメント:

  1. Refer to these sites. However, in Japanese

    返信削除
  2. Thanks....but in which site?

    返信削除
  3. I've searched and checked almost all sites both English and Japanese ...and sent mails to some geniuses.
    As a result, I can't find the way to make it through, so I'm thinking if I delete the app and reset from the beginning. But it would be the last for me.
    Anyway, thanks for the reply.

    返信削除

Please send a comment