2011年9月6日火曜日

Clouds break

Clouds break in front of me on my way to work this morning.
It seems thick clouds are broken into pieces and blue sky is getting to appear instead.
It's as usual after the storm.
The sky would be wiped away and cleared by the cool air.
That's why the sky in autumn is pure blue.
But I feel very sorry for the people in the Kishu area where the enormous damages were caused by the typhoon 12.
They might have to be patient with the destruction to be recovered for a while.
Dark clouds will hang over them
after the disaster.
we should never disrespect nature.












-- iPhoneから送信

3 件のコメント:

  1. Many of clouds in autumn are artistic, I think.
    Typhoon 12 gave the enormous disasters in Kishu area, but in Toyama we had little damages. I wonder if there is Mt. Tate in Toyama...

    返信削除
  2. Oh, I'm sorry. I had a mistake on my comment.
    The last sentence is 'I wonder if the reason is there is Mt. Tate in Toyama.' Is this OK?
    By the way, I was glad to meet you today. English lessons excite me!

    返信削除
  3. I'm sure Mt.Tate protects us a lot, that's why it's called sacret mountain.
    I'm also glad to hear you enjoy English.
    Keep on smiling!

    返信削除

Please send a comment