2011年9月7日水曜日

Cool morning

It wasn't any clouds last night, so the heat went out of the ground and the temperature this morning was around 17C.
It's the lowest for the last two months.
I felt very cold and sneezes and runny nose came out....so terrible!
I've got an allergy nose recently.
It's because of getting old or something weak in my immune system.
I think it's really bad for me that the difference of the temperature such as hot and cold a day causes me serious allergy symptom.
I need pill to stop sneeze whenever it makes me allergy active.
I will be more careful in the sunny cold morning when the the air would turn cold in the blue sky.


-- iPhoneから送信

2 件のコメント:

  1. After tyhoon 12, it suddenly got colder in Toyama. It's so cool in the morning and night, but it's hot yet in the noon. Let's be careful of keeping our health.

    返信削除
  2. Still lingering heat but cooler and cooler and darker and darker outside.
    But enjoy autumn!

    返信削除

Please send a comment