2011年9月13日火曜日

Late summer heat

According to the weather forecast, it will long the heat of the late summer during this week. Strong heat and high humidity will kill us without caring.

On Sunday I helped to clean the garden; weeding, cutting sweeping and etc. from morning till evening under the sunshine.
I was almost tired out and fell asleep soon after in bed. So I missed the soccer match at the last half.
I've not been able to stay up at night since then.
Though I wake up early with the sun it makes me more going sleepy much earlier than usual.
I feel like tiring in summer so I'm sure sleeping is the best treatment from fatigue.




-- iPhoneから送信

2 件のコメント:

  1. Do you keep summer time? Now it's not still the sun rise at 5:00 in the morning. Fall is certainly closer.
    Today I went to Evian. The hot sandwiches and a cup of coffee were so good, and I could have a leisurely time there. Thank you for your introduction.

    返信削除
  2. Good to hear that you enjoyed there.
    I'm very proud of having that retro cafe in my town.
    Hope you are a fan of it!

    返信削除

Please send a comment