2011年9月3日土曜日

A last minute goal

It was a very worrisome game, the world cup pre league match between Japan vs North Korea.
Though I'm a recent light soccer watcher, I'd better watch live than video even if it were on air at midnight or early in the morning.Actually the game yesterday was at home in Japan so it was on golden time from 19:00 ~21:00.

Zakk Japan lacked main two players, Nagatomo and Honda who got serious injured off the regular member.
It seemed very tough to break out super strong NK's defense.
But the Never Give Up spirit of Samurai Blue made it at the last minute goal in additional time!
I almost screamed with joy.
It was not my mission to cheer them but I got surprised at their high skill to keep potential and cool.
Bravo!! Cool Japan U^ェ^U







-- iPhoneから送信

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Please send a comment