2011年9月23日金曜日

Thick clouds today

Two days after the typhoon, still thick clouds covers in the sky and sometimes sunlight breaks into the air, makes me feel like Indian summer for a while.
But it began to rain unexpectedly and stopped soon.

I feel the air is getting cooler and cooler even in the day time.
You feel very comfortable with the window open while driving a car.
It's best season to take a walk or hike on the hill with lunch box.
You can relax at home seeing clouds in the sky and sitting in the breeze.

I had a good time having lunch and afternoon tea in the fresh open air just before the shower of rain.  It was good luck for me.


I took pictures of clouds before starting rain in the car.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I worried so much when heard about the typhoon, hope it's over already. Autumn is with us and quite cool at night and morning, have some isolated showers but feel good. I love autumn as you do.

    返信削除
  2. Thanks for your concern.
    Autumn is waiting for winter here.
    Winter will breed next spring.
    Great nature is organized.
    Thanks to everything.

    返信削除

Please send a comment