2012年3月10日土曜日

The future and the past

Isn't it true that the past was happier and happier the future would be more and more boring?
If so.....I don't want happier in early days but a happy ending finally.
Life is not easy but not so complicated if you don't take it too seriously.
I convince life in future would be in my hands whether I should feel happy or unhappy.
This is a story of Yoko Ono which she had from the past.
She had a happy life and terribly unhappy life in the past.
But now she is calm and recalls both sweet and bitter memories.
Old memory in Karuizawa
I'm learning that
'Don't look back if you feel pain in the past, but remember and refrain the past if you can comfort yourself from the memory.'
I also give the quote,
“Fear not for the future, weep not for the past.”

4 件のコメント:

  1. For some reason, I remember the words by Mitsuo Aida. 'The happiness is decided just by my mind.'

    返信削除
  2. You can also say ' Future is yours, never give up.'
    It's so familiar for you ...right?

    返信削除
  3. Yes! Charo2 is almost finished, isn't it? I couldn't stop my tears listening to today's story. I hope they all will be happy.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yes, that's was the word between the mother and the son.Be strong my son and goodbye Mom.

      削除

Please send a comment