2012年3月23日金曜日

Moxa cautery

My oldest friend, 92years old soon, Sadako claims back ache. Today when I visited her, she lay in bed because of heavy back ache.
She couldn't move well and stayed in bed almost of all the day.
I suggested her if she could endure the Moxa cautery. She had never done such treatment by cauterization. But she wanted it if she felt better.
I got 'Sennenkyu' at the drugstore and gave it to her.
I pointed 8 places along the both side of back bone. And the bottom of the thumb and index finger called 'Gokoku' which is the point of treatment. I gave it both of the hands as well as mine.

It was only 20 minutes treatment.
I was glad she liked it then.

Later in the evening I got a phone call from Sadako.
She was very excited to talk to me.
She is now no pain in her back so she could clean the kitchen and set up her room easily. She was very happy with painless body.
I was also very happy to hear that.
Anyway I love such a pretty old girl who lives easy to be glad and cheerful to make someone happy.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Please send a comment