2012年3月30日金曜日

Save a sleeping account

When I cleaned up in my house I found an old bank book of my daughter. It was almost ten years ago and the bank name has been changed because of merger.
I took it to the bank if it could still work and check some money left or not.
I remember that money in sleeping bank accounts will be moved to government account.
So I just want to wake the sleeping account up and active for my daughter who is absent here for a while.

I met my financial planner and asked her finance these days.
She talked to me in confidence financial crisis turns around every decades and older people know enough to invest timing just for now.

I couldn't accept what she said and felt scary those who engages in the finance field have to believe in expanded economy still.
I left the bank only to find my daughter's account has about 7,000yen. Anyway I saved sone money for her.

2 件のコメント:

  1. In Hong Kong, if the balance in a sleeping account has not reached the amount of 50,000 yen, there will be a monthly handling charge deducted from the account.....so after certain years, all the money may be gone ! Also, today we'd better believe ourself other than the investment advisers, after all those happended in Europe and US, do you think so?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Oh...that's cruel money left under 50,000yen would be gone in a year...
      I know most banks need charge to keep accounts but in Japan almost of all banks are free to charge with low interest.
      We are responsible for ourselves!

      削除

Please send a comment