2012年3月6日火曜日

Some good quotes from minimalists 1

I happened to find a good quote and kept thinking and searching for the deep thought.
As I looked for the similar philosophy and more and more good quotes came up.

“Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” - Antoine de Saint-Exupe

Other ones are blow such the same content as minimalists.

“Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.” - Albert Einstein

“Fear less, hope more; eat less, chew more; whine less, breathe more; talk less, say more; love more, and all good things will be yours.” - Swedish proverb

“Simplicity, simplicity, simplicity! I say let your affairs be as one, two, three and to a hundred or a thousand. We are happy in proportion to the things we can do without.” - Henry David Thoreau

“The secret of happiness, you see, is not found in seeking more, but in developing the capacity to enjoy less.” - Socrates

“Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.” - Lao Tzu

“A good traveller has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.” - Lao Tzu

They are what I used to have in my mind. I will live with those wise word and make myself happy.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

Please send a comment