2013年2月9日土曜日

IT for the aged people

It's an interesting article about the senior life who can enjoy IT, information technology ; such as computers, smart phones and tablet devices.
They said older people were not good at IT but it's not true.
Many aged people after retirement have good life to get along with IT. Actually they shop online and order delivery service.
Nowadays not only young people but seniors enjoy and share ultra convenient life with IT!
You will be much better at IT solution in the future but what if you won't be able to spend life without IT...?!

4 件のコメント:

  1. How old is it "elderly person" from?
    I am 70 years old and "elderly person" in general, but I do not think so myself.
    Since I had to use a personal computer in company business , I was able to learn a personal computer at company in before retirement
    So fortunately, I was able to use a personal computer and take advantage of a variety thing to some extent after a retirement .
    But I think I had never use a personal computer probably after a retirement if did not learn the personal computer in the company, because there are many people who can not use a personal computer around me at the same age.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I know you are one of the IT superiors at your age. But recently many elderly people use cell phone even they can't use PC.
      My father 88 years old exchanges mails by his cell phone once in three days with his granddaughter who lives oversea. He really takes advantages of IT. I think it makes him healthy and fine longevity life. I appreciate for the recent technology to our senior life.

      削除
  2. Your father talking by cell phone to his granddaughter abroad is great very much.
    I often use a personal computer. On the other hand, I have a cell phone, but do not use almost.
    From now, I would like to take advantage of a variety of information technology devices, as possible.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I strongly recommend you to challenge to use useful devices for yourself.
      My father is getting to be hard of hearing as getting old so, using text message is a power item to communicate with people ...of course he has some mail mates( mail friends) Melutomo besides grand kids.

      削除

Please send a comment