2013年2月18日月曜日

Walking around the town

I went on walking around my town in the morning.
It was sunny but really cold.
As the road was frozen I had to be careful not to slip or fall down.
I planned to walk for two hours to go and come back but it took more because I couldn't go fast.
I enjoyed watching and finding something interesting for me.
In the river giant carps gold, orange, yellow and black appeared to see me and greeted.
The wild doves gathered familiar to me.
I also saw the camellia blooming with snow.
The Mt.Tate showed its dignified view everywhere.
I felt like a foreigner traveling in the town.




2 件のコメント:

  1. I think walking paths along Itachi-river or Matu-river is very good course,too. I also sometimes utilize there.
    If you bring the crumbs to the confluence of the Matsu-river, many pigeons and ducks and carp will come together around you.
    From retired five years ago, I have continued to walking one hour every morning unless there is a special thing even if rain or snow falls and the wind blows .
    By it, I was able to enjoy walking not feel the pain, also, was obtained a great benefit in terms of health.
    I have experienced with myself that "continuation" is very important.

    On the other hand, a haiku of you are very good.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I'm sure you are familiar to the riverside walking course in the center of the town.
      I also took some pictures of bared cherry trees waiting for blooming next month.
      I will often observe them getting bloom each time.
      Thanks for your compliment! Anyway I'm trying to express the great feeling of life either English or Japanese!!

      削除

Please send a comment